Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Life Happens

Will go to Vashon on Thursday. Today I was obsessed with acquiring a metal disc cutter, some dapping tools, and a pair of tweezers with cupped ends. Actually got 2 of those. Different sizes. Took a long time because the traffic is beastly and it's 88° out there. Digression halt. Someday there will be handmade beads made from tin containers like those used for cookies, or lunch boxes, or love notes. This afternoon, though, I'm beginning a movie called "The Only Lovers Left Alive". Jarmucsh film, so of course it's crazed, but on top of that it's about Vampires and beyond even that! Tilda Swinton is in it. I'm just saying. I hope it's as good as I hope it will be. That's how we hope, we the Army of the Fantasy Hopefuls.

The camera work creates these stills that look like sepia prints and black and white photos. They are delicious in form, sensuality,








No comments:

Post a Comment