Saturday, September 13, 2014

Got Game?

Just a little outing with some co-workers to a Mariners game (yay we won). Was a great journey. Bus from my place with a crowd of fans of both the Sounders and the Mariners (as there were, count them, 2 games simultaneously although not in the same stadium, apparently). Then of course there was the rampant male bonding which was fun to watch as I was the only female in the bunch. I see them all every day but several had a "sports event" aura and it was fascinating. I guess the most curious thing was about the pic below. All along the path to the stadium there were varied groups of Christians hawking their wares and promising salvation through Jesus. Usually not very alluring on my journeys but tonight there was one group of them surrounded by a group of strip club advertisers handing out free passes. ooo wee baby. You could cut the energy with a Ginsu. This might have been the best world microcosm of the week, for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment