Sunday, July 6, 2014

Endorphins

Another brilliant day. All over the U-District on Lorca (that is my sweet bike's new name) doing errands, having mid-day meal at Chaco Canyon and just exploring. Wonderful, wonderful. In the middle of it all I stopped at the tattoo shop and made my body a canvas, once again. Hans, my artist, is adorable, and in my somewhat endorphined state I got a bit of a crush on him. I think it was mutual.


There were going to be more words but this place over my heart is not that big. So we had to re-think it and get more concise. I like this and it feels indescribably healing. 

The Trickster is one of my favorite mythologies/archetypes. I hold it dear to me along with Raven, Crow, and the Sacred Fool. The aspect of teacher by trick is pretty often my M.O. It's not a particularly easy way, but it's mine and seems to work fairly well. This time I'm taught to slow down, trust my Self,  listen to my heart, remember that Connection and Vulnerability are soul mates, and that the realm of the soul is rarely tidy. It's messy and not always polite, correct, or aware. And so it goes. We'll see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment