Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Potato Dream


Last night I dreamed that my potatoes had sprouted and voila, today I went and checked and there they were in their complete adorableness peeking through the straw mulch soakin' up a little of the warmth today.How cool is that??? 

In my dream the sprouts were much bigger, dense. Also, I found them while I was exploring really deep parts of the ocean in my pajamas. I don't even wear pajamas. The wonderful thing about being underwater in dreams is that I can breathe. There are bubbles. And the bubbles cover my eyes so I can see. The potato babies were not in the ocean. Not really sure how I got to the earthy part of the dream but I digress.

I don't eat potatoes, although, I'm hearing about this thing called "resistant starch". Raw potato is one of them and what it does is feed the healthy bacteria in the gut with huge amounts of health benefits. Another dot connected in my seemingly unrelated and artistic life of dotness. This connecting is a thing I adore because it creates more amazement and I think I kinda live for that. Hmmm, and possibly I live to digress. Amen.

P.S. This photo is not my actual baby potato but one on google images that is the exact twin of my new tater tot. Thank you google images, once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment