Monday, February 23, 2015

Last Day

Beautiful beetle we found on Vashon
Well it's happened and what a ride!! My last day was Saturday and now I am retired. The SS and medicare appointment is soon, the land closes tomorrow, reserved a 22' flatbed to take the cabin apart and transport to Sequim, and so another chapter begins. I suppose I should post this on both blogs. That might start to get cumbersome. We'll see how it goes.

Saturday I was so fragmented. Gigantic upheavals in my life, on my path, beginning the first of the year. Time sure flies. Selling the house, buying land, falling in love with someone I've known over 30 years, retiring... whew what a journey. I love it. It can be overwhelming but I like it. I must be an Aries or something. Wow, I wonder what will happen next!!

I'm going to be very very busy. The cabin, the house, the people I love who will not have immediate access to me, my son, my love, make all of this complex. Within this I feel so alive and awake and tender.


No comments:

Post a Comment