Thursday, September 18, 2008

My First Wholesale Order!


Long, long day at the office but after the regular work I dropped of a Labyrinth time to EW Books and... voila, I got an order for glass word stones. These are sweet little tidbits of inspirational words like "breathe" "create" "courage" etc. I sell them by the pound in different shapes and sizes all hand made by me in my little dining room studio. And oh! she also wants me to try making some plates to put crystals and stones on. This should be exciting.

On another note, the office politics kinda crashed in on me today. I hate it when I have one of those days where I can't stop taking stuff personally. I think it happens a lot when people are not saying what they really mean and you never really know who's on  your side. Sound paranoid? Maybe.

All in all, a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment