Sunday, September 14, 2008

On Ancient and "Burn After Reading"

This is Ancient. She came to me from a tribe in my dreams somewhere along the coast of primitive Tunisia. There is a lot of power and probably has something to do with Shamanism and healing and that understanding of how things actually work and who we actually are. You can see her and the other stuff I do at....



I just saw the movie "Burn After Reading" It's still seeping in all the nuances of the characters, the intricacies of how the mind can create situations and then act on them never really understanding that they don't exist. Amazing. I loved the movie. Brad Pitt was hysterical, McDormand was amazing as the oblivious 40 year old who couldn't see past the plastic surgery she had to have to make her life worthwhile. (otherwise she might only be good enough for "losers", and George Clooney, dapper as ever but with a definite degree of Lunacy.

Time for bed. This is kinda fun. I forget, sometimes, how soothing writing can be.




No comments:

Post a Comment