Friday, October 15, 2010

Beauty and Truth

So much discovery of beauty and truth. At least that's what it feels like somewhere under my skin. I think these gorgeous souls are gifts of my angels. I can see their footprints everywhere. Oh rain on me, Universe, these sweet surprises. I love surprises. I love the momentum that swings me up in the air on such a happy swing in the park.

And so now there's a discussion on the floor. Dating. What the fuck is it really? Is it a mating system or is it a step farther with someone who has been chosen as someone that might be mateable? And if it's a system to get to know someone to choose for a partner, do I really need to get out of the way in order to really know them so that my ideas about what I think I want don't pollute the reality of the person? :::laughing::: o.k. I'm over thinking this. I'll just let my heart be happy about the crispness of the incoming Fall and the fact that flannel shirts are going to be worn regularly soon! Make memories and drink it all in, I say. Life is amazing!

Another thing is, I think that stones ask to be balanced, by me. "here i am. down here. by your left foot a little to the right. choose me. choose me!" They're so sweet. And there are words that I learned from my heart. Don't know if it would work for anyone. It's barah instilde. (bah ra in still day) When I say it the stones balance easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment