Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordmindfunnyboneheartbirthsmith Discovery!

There are people you meet that just crawl inside of you and whisper against the blood rushing in your veins and you can almost see them seeing even if you've never seen them. B and S are like that. I've been reading B's blog and listening to her heart and memory and believing. Makes the day aware of it's own dreams and the dream it comes from and the dreams it is becoming. http://becoy.blogspot.com/

Morning of Dexter with Simon and laughter. He came over to help me reformat the PC and left to go help his grandma in the garden. He does all this with such grace. Some say I should take credit for his beauty but I think he was born with it. I take credit for some of the twinkle in his eyes.

Inspired. Today. I love inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment