Monday, February 17, 2014

Here All Along


For days now I've been reading things and I don't usually have the focus. Before I would be distracted but lately I just feel a stillness. I'm noticing things like this and it's quite fascinating. So, I needed a light by my chair and couldn't find one I liked or that I could afford but... it was here all along. And it's one of those lights that turns on and off with a touch on the shade. I've had this light for years and now it's become so important to me. I feel blessed. And the Buddha I found in the back room of a second hand store for 14 bucks and he's imperfect and perfect and I feel blessed. The chair was a gift and it's become a treasure that I will always be grateful for. 

I wonder if the Paleo food I've been eating is helping to create the focus. I wonder a lot of things these days. Curiosity is rampant. Feels wonderful, and unsettling, and alive, and scary, and beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment