Saturday, February 1, 2014

Upstairs


So the guy that walked in my door, forgetting that HIS door is on the second floor, the guy that lives right above me, moved out last night. Ahem, UNTIL 3:30 IN THE MORNING. ok. Somehow I managed to get a few winks in. Might have been while he was rearranging his U-Haul or something. So he leaves but then, at 8 AM my landlord decides he's going to start remodeling the vacant kitchen and began by pounding on the wall to get the cupboards off, or something.

I left and took myself out for breakfast. It was the best I could do, right?

Off to bed early as I am tired as a grown person. But tomorrow, it's the Seahawks and the Broncos Battle. And before that, I have a kiln load of glass that I want to fire before the game starts. Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment