Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday

mmmm a day of errands, wonderful rain, a few insights, almonds and apples, dreaming, and laundry. Excellent. Oh, and there was that talk that I've been expecting. The talk with my boss about how my life within the store will change and not change now that they really believe that I'll retire in the Spring. Underneath my feet and in between the cells of my skin I can feel a kind of ocean. At the helm and still carried away by the tides and this unknown before me, it's all exhilarating and terrifying. It's more than change. It's about confidence and esteem and love. All I know is this, the choices I have are about direction. The possibilities are endless. More things will become clear. Then more decisions will take place. Oh yeah, and remember to breathe.

Maybe I'll go to Tasmania.


No comments:

Post a Comment