Wednesday, August 27, 2014

7,342

Steps I've taken today. That's 3.7 miles and 470 calories. But who's counting. o.k. I am but really only care about the steps. That was over half my goal for the day and it's only noon!!

Journey to Hardwick's. Who knew I would need a heavy brass hammer. hmmm. I probably should have known but I was "speed" reading. Luckily there are delightful tutorial videos on youtube about any number of things. Disk cutting is one of them.

And then there is the stone collecting. A man walking his adorable terrier butch dog asked me how come I was carrying the rock. "Makes my walk more productive, don't you think?"


Roof Top Garden seen along the way. Really close to the U-District construction, which actually is about 60% of the U-District at this point, and I just appreciated the effort here.


No comments:

Post a Comment