Sunday, November 23, 2014

This Place Of Knowing

This Place of Knowing - -Morgan Brig

James is a fisherman and he needs to go back to New England. A kid that's acting out, a father that is too old to take care of himself now, a girlfriend that's now gone forever, the kind of reasons we sometimes find in our lives that head us back in the direction we came from.

He has a 1982 Ford Econoline Camper van for really cheap. Runs really good, smells a little like paint, needs a good airing and vacuuming, and has only 45k miles on a rebuilt engine with all the paperwork from mechanical maintenance.

Me? I will need a place to live while I build my house and maybe even live in something like this so I can quit paying oodles of dinero for all the spaces I now use. Oh, and there's still a few things in the house I'll be selling so I will be renting a storage space, 50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH AND ONLY A $10 ADMINISTRATION FEE, which means I could put my 425 sf of cave stuff in that until I'm done with work. 

Mantra for many years now.... I always have enough. Step by step there is a letting go of needing to control all the outcomes. Step by step my, whatever it is, I think of "them" as angels or just the Universe, show me everything I need to know and they keep me going in the direction of remembering who I truly am.

If the title that James never got into his own name turns out to be something that is transferable to me, then this particular step will be taken. I hope it works. I love the idea of helping James get back home. Home for me is on the Horizon however it goes with James. 

No comments:

Post a Comment