Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It Is What It Is

I have some very dear people in my life. Lately they have been my comfort and joy and bring me peace of mind. Paula who always reads my blog and reminds me of stuff I need to know. Invitation from beautiful Karyn for a breakfast and then talked with my capricorn Sarah tonight after a difficult day, Erika and Becc called to make sure that the hip I'd fallen on would be ok, and here is an excerpt from an email I sent to dear Val...



"Today my angels of the Universe are chuckling and giving me some interesting messages. I just keep telling myself it is what it is. Although sometimes I get mad when I say that to myself. I want it to somehow be something else. (that made me smile). You see, my Realtor just called to tell me that she was raking and found the cap of an old oil container under the ground and that her window washer/gutter cleaner guy fell off his ladder on Sunday and can't work. So now the house is not going on the market until we take care of all that. The oil tank could be a couple of thousand dollars. :::long deep breath:::: One foot in front of the other, yes? Or maybe just to sit in the middle of the room or deep in the forest or on a beach until the direction and the timing are clear."


The house would have gone on the market tomorrow. The process was started in May of this year and just when you think you have your ducks in a row, badaboom. Clearly this is an exceptionally powerful time. Transformation is an ocean all around me and there is hardly anything known. Once again I'm reminded to pray like an attorney because you always get what you ask for. I asked for a beginners mind. See? You have to be careful.

Now it's time for a little walk. Slipped on a wet wooden stair today, hard, and although I'm extremely happy about being able to get up and walk, I don't want my very bruised ass to get stiff on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment