Sunday, December 28, 2014

Skwim

Opened the car door and was immediately smacked with an urge to kneel on the ground and push my fingers into the earth. That pungent wet forest floor composting cedar leaf odor came upon me like an opium. It was beautiful. I closed the door and walked the gravel road to the top of a gently sloping hill where the cleared home site came into view.

I stood there. Walked slowly to the center of this opening and it felt like I was entering an opening in myself. One with no edges. Just an expansiveness.

Sequim. Might you be the Home that's been calling to me?

Road To The Gate In Sunlight
Fence By The Gate
The Large Clearing At The Top Of The Hill
Clearing In Sunlight
Trail To Another Clearing
Another Trail To Another Clearing
Old Old Tree
Old Old Swing
Ye Olde Pooper

No comments:

Post a Comment