Thursday, June 5, 2014

Universe Stuff



Someone shot people at SPU today. Crap.
There are chicken bones in the courtyard outside my front door
The sweet peas grow exponentially, almost as I watch.
Chickadee babies become fledglings right before my eyes.

I thought my childhood was chaotic and it was. Seriously, not just my childhood. All of it. Powerfully convoluted, unkind, alive, and random. Every single moment an entire story of creation. Today I see it's just life being genesis and nobody knows what's going to happen next.

There is a dream in me, still, that I will understand Peace and accept the pandemonium of it all. Accept the ways it exists in the Universe and in my Self and, with that recognition, love and forgive us all. Maybe, if I get it right, forgiveness won't even be necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment