Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Traditition

Last night a bunch of us went to Shanghai Gardens. We do this every year around this time to celebrate the coming into the world of our beautiful son. He loves barley green noodles, so, this is where we go. This year his adorable girlfriend was there, his best friend, his other mom and her partner and his 80 something grandma. She was a hoot. She got asked what tattoo would she get and where would she put it. Grandma thought and thought and wouldn't let it go because she didn't want to be indecisive. So much fun..

We also had a discussion about putting our kids pictures on the internet and whether or not we should get their permission. Well, I didn't get permission for this one. I hope it's ok. It's about 20 years old and he's not naked on a pad of sheep's wool or something. ( I wonder if I can find one of those )

I so love the young man we celebrate. I'm beyond grateful that he is in my life and if there were only one thing that I accomplish in my entire life, being his mom would be that with immense joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment