Monday, November 8, 2010

Within

See through beauty. Arms that can wrap around and hold and let go. Eyes alert and focused and haunting. Today I am that. Pulsing through this sea, searching and content and alive. The sound in my ears is that sound I imagine, embrionically, as the swoosh of heartbeat, the sensation of nurture passed cell to cell, the cradled joy of floating in some kind of watery world of  love and joy. And yes, there is an "I could stay here forever" smile across my lips. But my divine knows that birth will follow, again and again. So with great anticipation and courage and desire, I welcome the next... and the next.

3 comments:

  1. Deb, I lost your post on my blog and it was so tender and lovely that I stopped and added your URL to my blogroll now I can't find your post not even in my email. You might be a deleter. I certainly am. But your blog is lovely like the sea. Are you here in Seattle?
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca, don't know what happened. The post is still here. Was it this post? Within? Yes! In Seattle. You too?

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a post on my blog I think. Yes, I'm in north Seattle near Shorline and Aurora.

    ReplyDelete