Sunday, July 27, 2014

Cave Laundry

The thing about doing laundry in an apartment or laundromat vs your house (other than all the quarters you have to steal from your coin jar that will, now, never add up the way they used to) is this.... TIME. You can't just leave it and come back after you've taken Lorca out for a good run around the lake or down the Burke. There are no servants to switch it from washer to dryer before the next tenant gets there and piles everything up on the top of something or, god forbid, the floor. So when I have every other day off, like this coming week, I do my best to remember that every day is a Friday AND a Monday and just flow with it. Besides, it's still early and two loads of laundry won't take my ENTIRE Sunday. We'll head out when it's cooler or maybe it's a day for Discovery Park. In the meantime, or can we say kindtime instead, I'll go pick luscious cucumbers from the garden and eat some Arugula.

No comments:

Post a Comment