Sunday, July 20, 2014

Prayers For Some Dark Parts




460 Sq miles of a fire with smoke all the way to Chicago. Devastation for those that have lost everything in the Okanagan. Such a gorgeous valley. I would gladly give you all some of our beautiful rain.  

To Israeli  and Palestinian leadership, your people are dying and have been for such a long time. Please make peace somehow. 

Putin, relax. There is enough to go around. Drunk Russian sympathizers covering up evidence of a Malaysian plane crash? Will you men in power just keep getting away with murder? 

I'm going to go sit in my garden and visualize how to make arugula last through the winter. Right after I create something beautiful in my studio. I'm blessed. I don't know who/what to thank but I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment