Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Glorious Day

In the past, the hottest days have just been draining. Beautiful but able to suck the life out of me. Today was different. Such an exquisite breeze off the canal and walking from the Studio to PCC to meet a friend was a delight. The friend was also delightful.

As supreme luck would have it, I got a call from the bike store and my beauty was ready so after lunch I went and picked her up and we went on a couple of little adventures into the U District. This, of course, was after a few trials and errors in gear but such is life and it seemed perfect for the day.

Also decided to re-create the tattoo engraved over my heart into it's evolved meaningfullness. (the computer says that's not a word but I'm not buying it) and with this edition comes a deeper gratitude for all the moments of my life. All of them. Thank you all for your blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment