Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dear Studio


Dear Studio,

 I will be there soon I promise. It's just that I have this endearing and life affirming project that I'm working (playing) on and I'm swept up in it. The rest of it that's not planted yet will be for the Food Bank and I've committed to spending some of my community service hours on the P-Patch itself. I'm hoping you'll understand. 

See? Those greens at the top are transplanted wildlings that came with the plot. Chards and Carrots. In the left box is some new Arugula seeds. It's that pointy Arugula that is a little spicier and grows a little slower. In the other box is a Sunchoke plant. I've never eaten it but I'm gonna give it a try. I hear it has beautiful yellow flowers. At the ends of  both the boxes there are Strawberries and in the middle are Nasturtiums. Those little ones on the edge are Corn!!! Who knows, huh? And bringing up the front are a couple of Artichokes.

So you see, I have to go where the Muse sends me. She's the boss. She says I'll be with you soon.

Much love,

Deb

2 comments: