Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Science


Ah yesterday. The sun was shining and I had errands everywhere. So I walked. Left my car in it's perfectly positioned and rare parking space, and walked. The sun was bright, the air was coolish, people meandered on every sidewalk. One time I stopped for awhile and wrote down tidbits of conversations I heard in passing.

"Well, was it personal or social?"   Now there's a question I've never thought to ask myself about anything. I might start. Could create some interesting information/speculation.

All the surveys I've done online were never good surveys."  How many surveys have you done online???? I have never even started one.

giggle giggle giggle... "he needs social skills."  I wonder if giggling is on the "good social skills" list.

The diagram in the photo is a picture I took in a little coffee shop where I went to wait for a barber shop chair to open up. I'm going to take it to work and have one of my science darlings look at it and tell me what it's all about.

So I never made it to the studio. Just couldn't bear the idea of being inside on such a glorious Spring day. That's ok. I'll go on my next days off. The ideas have been flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment