Saturday, April 19, 2014

Direction


When I was younger I felt mostly a "cast your fate to the wind" directionlessness, except for the knowing that I would bring my son into the world someday. Later, after his birth and toward the end of my time to watch over him daily, I found direction by vowing to my Self to live within and understand Peace. With that vow, I also realized that Self Intimacy, knowing who I am, must be the criteria for decisions/direction. That still holds true. I feel more peaceful about it though. :::smiling::: And in getting to know who I am I strive to love and honor what I find.

This piece, somehow, brings all of that to mind. Maybe it's the way that sphere at the bottom is like a focal point and all the choices lead to it. Like the direction of "within". Existing within and also surrounding like how the entire Universe is contained within our consciousness.

:::chuckling::: I swear I haven't smoked any pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment