Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Goddess



My friend Michael and I had coffee this morning. He's a new friend, one I can see cherishing. He moved here from FL last August with his young bride and a month ago she went out to the bar with a girlfriend and basically never came home. Met a guy and decided that she really didn't want to be married and she liked this guy more. We consoled each other. He's finally being able to eat and sleep. I was very worried for awhile.

After coffee, good conversation about Life, plans, hopes and dreams, I headed to the studio and have been here all day. This is the first time that's happened since my own personal relationship tsunami. There has been such an inexhaustible amount of energy consumed trying to hold all the emotion of that devastation. Hold it in a way that honors it. Hold it with integrity, that is, being within it without blame, with the kind of creative thought that refuses to be that which created the pain to begin with.

So. This is one of the pieces that was finished and Etsy-fied. Click Here I call her Goddess. I love this one. She reminds me of Wiab, one of my personal spirit guides/angels. Wiab stands for the Woman I Am Becoming. We become closer and closer with every changing day. When I think of this I find gratitude in even the most excruciating moments. May they bring me Peace and that Self Intimacy that is my path to remembering who I truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment