Sunday, March 23, 2014

Water

Chinese Water Character - Dichroic Fused Glass Pendant

Sold this piece, "Water Symbol" and I have really positive feelings about this one leaving and making room for others. Maybe some fire/and or earth. I have no water in my chart at all. So, I'm drawn to people and things that have that element as primary. Like the Ocean, like a Pisces or Cancer. But Ocean doesn't really care if I "get it" or not, people, on the other hand, people care a great deal. I'm thinking more red glass, more fire opals, more brilliant copper and things that need fire to manifest their genuine nature and purpose. Maybe the beings that use water to uncover themselves move too slowly for me and my impatience grows and flares. That's why I love glass. I get impatient when the kiln is doing its' magic but it's an impatience that knows that there WILL be a result and so it's an exhilaration of discovery rather than an impatience of potential non-gratification. There is a space between known and unknown. That primal birth place of doubt, mythology, and a string of speculations vs understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment