Sunday, March 16, 2014

Beautiful Gray Clouds


Rainy rainy days here in the Emeraldness. I'm actually loving it. The Cave is warm and cozy and the laundry is clean. Went through all the papers on my desk, and, since I don't have a filing cabinet here I'm thinking of getting one of those little boxes to hold them.

Listening to music, talking to friends, having an amazing conversation with my sister. We talked about things we've never talked about and promised to talk about more. I love her. Real, intimate communication is such a heart opener. Pretty scary sometimes but man, wow. So worth it.

There is one down spout outside my window that spills loudly against the walkway and it's like a waterfall right outside the door.Imagined summertime and all of us would dig a pool underneath it and then, that bbq that's in the laundry room, we would bring it out and make community dinner. We could use the spinach in the tub garden and play music from alternating apartments.

I'm so chuckling at my romanticism. Especially since the people to the left of me just moved out and I've been psyching myself up for the remodeling that will start to take place any day now. The people above me moved out last month so I know how it will go. And then I've got a much more energetic couple upstairs now. They must like each other because there is often the "squeeka squeeka squeeka" right where the sleeping area would be. Good for them. I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment