Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Seattle Handmade


Wonderful evening of camaraderie and networking. 7 people showed up for our monthly Seattle Handmade (formally Team Etsy Rain)  meeting in Ballard with a woman from Washington Cash there to speak with us about their educational programs and loan products. 

I had decided to take part in the programs before this meeting but was so completely excited after the talk. AND I sat next to a woman that I had done a small, fairly fail craft show, last winter and I think I was most inspired by that exchange. I love this group of folks. S. the husband of A. was so sweet. I started to get too warm in the tiny room we were in so he opened the door for me AND brought me a glass of ice water. He's adorable.

I'm going to try and get K. to come with me to the next meeting. I know she'll read this. hehe And maybe S. will come too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment