Monday, March 17, 2014

Kind of a Dork

One day she told me we needed new sponges. Well I work in a grocery store, albeit a natural foods grocery store, and right after the sponge need declaration, we had a sale. We had a sale on WHITE sponges. They're very pretty sponges. Pure white with a white softish scratchy side. Pure looking. Very clean. Until the very first use! What was I thinking??? I think I bought 100 of them. And I brought some with me to the new apartment. They get so disgusting so fast. Today I even put the 2 I was using into the washing machine. Not much help. So out they go. I think I only have about 32 left. Maybe I'll use one a day for the next month and see how that goes.

I didn't feel it was appropriate to put a picture of a dirty sponge on here. Use your imagination, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment